martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

Loop Tour


Loop Tour

         The loop tour was so interesting.  I did the loop tour by myself and it was not so good because when I asked the people to take me a picture and each work it was a challenge, some were really bad taking pictures and some just told me "no thank you". In despite of that, it was really knowledge.  Usually I do not walk to much in the loop and because of that I did not knew the art that is in the loop. However, I started the tour and the information in the audio was really helpful and interesting. It just said a brief history and some details, but I was hoping the audio said more information because and some works I wanted to know more. I cheat I little beat because I didn’t start in the number one, for walked less instead I started in number 8 and the go to number 1 and because of that I was jumping the audio, but that didn’t distract me from the information. I was so interested in what the information said. Like, in the Millenium Park, the information was interesting I think that and the Picasso’s work were the most important, for me. I learned a lot in the tour like the Picasso work was so controversial and that are many art work that were made for remember people. When I arrived to my house I told my sister how awesome the tour was and I recommend my sister to do it because she loves all of this things.  

                                     The Peristyle 
I saw it before , but i didn't have idea that this bring the past and it's a replica.

I knew this before, so many times, but i didn't know that the idea of the artist was to express the idea that the human body is made most with water.
Crow Fountain 


Cloud Gate

We W

Picasso's Chicago is made for the famous artist Pablo Picasso and it was made it exactly for the city of Chicago for free. In the firsts days it was so controversial. However, now is the most famous and the one the people more like it. I can believe that it was orange and it's true for me looks like woman.
Miro's Chicago



 Sorry, this picture don't show the work complete. However, it was the one that I liked less because i think that is a copy from the Picasso. I know that is not a copy, but is similar idea. It is in front of the Picasso's and some people compered like i did.
Four Seasons
Flamingo

 Is the largest piece that you can walk. I always asked with it was called Flamingo because it doesn't looked like flamingo. Well, i learned that it was called just more for abstract.

          Well, the loop tour was nice and at the same time tired and this is just a little bit of what i learned in the loop tour.



           

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario