martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

Exploring the Website AIC




        Well, exploring the page was fun and boring at the same time. At first, when I started doing the homework I thought so boring and I cannot lie some collections were boring for me; I do not know why they were art. However, in explore collection the Portraits and mythology theme were interested.  Some collections were good and I discovered that my style was colorful and kind antiques sculptures because the paintings did not attract me too much. The one I liked most is call Chupicuaro and is from my country and like 3 hours from my city, but this is not why I like it.  The all sculpture is awesome.


 Looking, all the website make me learned different kinds of art, but most important for me I starting looking what kind of art is more interesting for me. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario