lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

Boat Ride



      Definitely the boat tour was great for me. I really liked it. It was the first time doing a boat tour and I was surprising with myself that I had five years living here in Chicago and most of the buildings I never notice how they look or the structure. I just saw a lot of building without notice them. However, after this tour I am sure that I will stop to look the buildings and saw the structure. Well I always wanted to do a boat trip, but I never did it because going by myself is not fun. I enjoyed going with my classmates. In the tour were a lot of buildings I really liked
 
 This building is not big and pretty, but it has something that made it interesting and that really like me. It made his own air condition from the water. I think that is like green architecture. Like the reading in the book The Michelle Kaufmanns Glidehouse.

 This one is the one I most liked. The structure the material, everything is wondefull in the bulding. In the tour the lady said that is the one, that is most thinny on the top. Is like the Wainwright Building in the book. I think this building is steel-frame construction.



This building is the longest building or this is what I heard from the lady. Is call Merchandise Mart.

This building is call Trump International Hotel & Tower and surprisingly I never saw this building before. It sounds crazy, but in the tour was the first time I saw and despite I do not like tall, new and fancy buildings I really like this one. I think the construction is call cast-iron construction. I like more old fashion constructions.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario