martes, 16 de octubre de 2012

Industry Of The Ordinary




          The day was the field trip to the museum of Industry Of The Ordinary I couldn't go because i was sick. However, I went to the museum the couple weeks later by myself. When I just arrived at the museum I was confused when I entered and saw the projection i was like what it this. I walked  the all museum and read the all information, but I was still confused. The security lady told "hey, you can seated and saw the projection" so i did it. When I finished saw it i entered into the house and saw the portraits with the self images and i was in shock because i really like that. I discovered that art can be a simple things not just big sculptures or famous paintings. I still a little confused about the museum because it was really different at what I'm used to see or know about museums.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario